Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mis pensamientos/thoughts

Todo ha cambiado. Pensaba que todo seguiria igual. Soy feliz, pero en veces siento un vacio en mi. Se que el no lo hace de adrede y no sabe lo que siento. I know I should tell him what I feel, but I know it does not matter.
His fear will not dissapate regardless of what I do. It's sad since I feel he could be another person, if he had not had his previous experiences. Por que tengo que yo sufrir? No es justo que no pueda expresar todo lo que siento. En veces me dan ganas de llorar y otras veces ganas de gritar. Se que el tiene sus razones, pero se que no es justo. I wish I could do something about it, but there is nothing to be done. I dont want to put myself in a position that I know its not fair for me. I'm I being selfish for just thinking about my feelings and not his? I may be able to decipher what he feels, but does that count? I am committed in this relationship and I want to make it work, but how far I'm I willing to go? I guess far enough, otherwise I would not be with him even with these thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment